Originally designed as a three-bedroom residence, the current owners lovingly combined it with the adjacent residence to create a stately and stunning masterpiece. With nearly 5300 square feet of interior space, this home also features over 1200 square feet of outdoor living over two private terraces which serve as the moniker of this incredible home.
5286 square feet
2 Powder Rooms
Two 615 square foot terraces
4 Parking Spaces
2 Storage Units
- Wide plank, real wood Hickory floors with Acoubond system for sound control
- Custom kitchen cabinets from EKD (Exquisite Kitchen Design)
- Miele and Subzero appliances
- LED art lighting throughout
- Whole home audio system
- Automated window shades and curtains
- Custom stone and tile work throughout
- Built-in barbeque and fire pit on west terrace
- Custom built storage solutions throughout
- Two wet bars with wine/beverage storage
This is your chance to call it home
You’d be hard-pressed to find anything in Denver that rivals the Four Seasons for location and amenities. And within the Four Seasons, Residence #2400 stands apart from all the rest – in ways that can never be duplicated – ever!
For inquiries and private tours, contact Stan Kniss directly.